GET IZLY NOW
Izly is a new method of payment for students and administrative personnel. You can now pay for your meals in one of three ways : the Izly contactless card, some students ID card (with the mention Izly) and the Izly by Crous app. Izly is fast, simple and secured, and can be used in all restaurants and cafeterias of the Crous Grenoble Alpes! You can activate your account, refill it and pay in just a few clicks!
Activate your account: fully enjoy Izly and its advantages
You are a student? Log into your university email account and you will receive an email with temporary credentials.
Activate Izly is 4 steps
- ACTIVATE by going to your university email account, then pick up your temporary credentials.
- REGISTER by filling your personal information – don’t forget to change your password!
- VALIDATE with the security code sent to your phone.
- CONFIRM your registration
Pay with Izly
When your account is activated, there are 3 ways you can use Izly:
- Student ID Card: Izly is embedded in some student cards.
How do I know my card is compatible? The Izly logo appears on it.
- The Izly Card: go to the nearest Izly counters (there is one in every restaurant) and ask for an Izly card! It will be directly linked to your account.
- The Izly application for iOs and Android. The app is protected by a secret password and produces a different QR code each time you pay for your meal.
How do you reload you Izly account?
It is very simple: you can reload your account on the Izly website or via the Izly app.
Bank Transfer: from 5 € +
Bank card: from 10 € +
You can ask a friend to refill it for you (if you do not have a French bank account)
With cash in one of the many Izly Counters in any of your Crous restaurants.
Password not working?
Check the procedure to reinitialise your password here.
All the answers to your questions concerning the activation of your Izly account can be found here.
Are you experiencing difficulties with the activation of your account? You can contact the Izly support team at email@example.com
Don’t forget to check out the app on the Apple Store (iOs) and Play Store (Android).