Temporary Accommodation

For 3 nights, 1 Month, a year ?

Throughout the year, you can be given temporary accommodation in a university residence.

A special accommodation service exists for short-term student visits – subject to availability, plus rooms being first granted to scholarship student based on social criteria. This could be for students on special short-term courses, or placements, teachers, trainers, doctoral students or visiting speakers and guest lecturers, or for any other motive linked to university studies.  

To make a request:

Download the form HERE : for temporary housing and doctorate students.

How to send in your request :

e-mail : logement@crous-grenoble.fr or logement.doctorant@crous-grenoble.fr
Fax :
Postal address
Crous Grenoble Alpes – Pôle logement – Hébergement passager
351 allée Hector Berlioz

Non merci

Le crous mobile

Le crous a son appli

Retrouvez toutes les infos du Crous (Restos U, logement, activités culturelles, services sociaux…) sur votre smartphone !