The step-by-step way to fill in your housing application form
STUDENTS COMING ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS (not part of an exchange program)
HOW TO APPLY ?
STEP 1 : FILL IN YOUR INTERNATIONAL HOUSING APPLICATION FORM
- You are a student in France : fill in your application form with your INE number (number on your university/school certificate)
- You are a student in a foreign country : fill in the form without your INE number. The server will provide you an INE number at the end of the registration
- Create your password and remember it
- Don’t forget to mention your nationality in the scroll menu. Then tick « autre situation » if you’re not concerned by any further options
- Fill in the other headings. You’re warmly encouraged to check the rent price of the different residences before saving your wishing list
STEP 2 : CONFIRM YOUR APPLICATION FORM
Don’t forget to remember and write down
- Your application form number
- The date of your registration
- Your password. Then click on «sauvegarder » (« save ») right at the bottom.
These different elements will be necessary to check the dealing of your application
STEP 3 : BY THE NEXT TWO FOLLOWING DAYS, YOU WILL RECEIVE A EMAIL
Save your pre- completed application form as an attached document
STEP 4 : PRINT YOUR APPLICATION FORM
If necessary, you can make corrections or add information on your application form
Date and sign your application form
STEP 5 : SEND YOUR APPLICATION FORM IN THE NEXT 8 DAYS
Enclose all the documents required ;
- No staple, no clip
- In a large enveloppe for the documents not to be folded
- Send your application form to this address :
Centre de numérisation CROUS GRENOBLE alpes
TSA 34 011
59 901 LILLE CEDEX 9
Your application form will then be digitized and taken care of.
You will later receive a receipt notification or you will be asked further information.
For any further information, please go to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure your email address and your telephone number are correct.
Often check your email box including your spams.
Give notice of any change to the CROUS so that we can easily contact you.