WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM ANNUAL ASSISTANCE ?
The students who can benefit from annuel assistance are :
- Students who are older than 28, are resuming their studies, adn whose income is not higher than the ceiling stipulated by the scholarship attribution scale, provided that the interested party does not receive any other financial assistance (unemployment benefits, minimum income support benefit, etc.).
- French citizens, citizens of a EU member state aside from france, citizens of the European Economic Area or of the Swiss Confederation residing alone on French soil and for whom the declared income of the family residing abroad does not make them eligible for a scholarship.
- Students raised by a member of their family without court order (uncle, aunt, or grandparents for example).
- Students who have been admitted to the year above by their institution of higher education without obtaining the necessary amount of ECTS credits, provided that the number of missing credits is less than 5.
- Students who are estranged from their families. The fact that they live in an isolated and financially precarious situation should be proved by a social evaluation (Please conatct CROUS Social Worker).
- Students who are fisclly independant and who do no benefit from parents’ financial support. This situation will be assessed on the basis of a file containing all students’ proof of income and proving the existence of a separate household.